Buckets Category: Heavy Duty Excavator
Heavy Duty excavator buckets are Fleco’s most popular general purpose bucket. Used for digging in a broad range of materials including dirt, clay and rock. Optional side cutters on all buckets for machines 12k and up. We use AR400 on the sides, cutting edge, mounting brackets and reinforcing wear bars. AR400 is much stronger than T1 and more wear resistant. The shell is constructed from A-572-50 because it has to be rolled. Cat teeth are standard but other teeth are optional.
- Designed with Heavy-Duty AR400 Steel and optional Side Cutters
- Equipped with Thick Wear Straps and Wear Pads
- Included with Standard Cat Style Teeth (Optional Teeth Change)
- All Excavator Buckets are built to OEM Specifications
- Optional dead pins available
CAT, CASE, KOBELCO, SANY, JOHN DEERE, HITACHI, KOMATSU, TAKEUCHI, KUBOTA, LINK BELT, VOLVO, HYUNDAI, LUI GONG, NEW HOLLAND, DOOSAN, JCB, SAMSUNG, DAEWOO, KAWASAKI, YANMAR, BOBCAT